My first choice in my quest for a very good pair of running shoes was actually Adidas Megabounce for Men. Unfortunately it was not available at this time around and since I really need a pair of running shoes, I have to settle last night with a second best, Adidas A3 Quickride. It costs me B$119/=. After walking around in them this morning at school, I can say that Adidas A3 Quickride is a well-worth-money-spending-on running shoes. The most comfortable pair of running shoes I ever owned and they are very light too.
Adidas A3 Quickride (according to the specification on the box):
- 2- layer uppers for a comfortable fit (comfortable it is indeed)
- slip-resistant lining
- comfortable EVA cushioning
- insole in A3 element structure for improved shock-absorption
- 3D Torsion below the arch support for stability
- adiwear sole (a very strong abrasion-resistant material)

Adidas Megabounce for Men: This one should costs around B$169/= since its version for women (bought by my wife) costs B$169. I have been eyeing for this for a very long time and if I remember correctly this is also Mr Freakingly Charming's wish list. 

Adidas Shock Absorption: I have tried these shoes last night also. I think it is just as good as Adidas A3 Quickride. If I have more money I would have bought them as well last night "Hint" and "Wink" at my wife.



0 comments:
Post a Comment