Friday, May 11, 2007

RUNNING WITH BREAKING BENJAMIN

Got myself recently Breaking Benjamin album (thanks to the indirect influence of these three individuals: T, N and M. You know who you are). All this time, I only have Diary of Jane in my ipod. Last night I downloaded the whole album into my ipod and decided to use the whole album in my running this morning. I was quite hesitant actually because I was not sure if the album is "RUNNABLE" (as I defined a good running song). But how would I know if I don't try, right? After my workout this morning, I concluded that Breaking Benjamin album sure is a "RUNNABLE" album. Will sure use it again in my next run. The following is a summary of my workout this morning:
  • Stretching (Yea!!!!!!!............)
  • 10 minutes walk at 6K/hr
  • 4K run (Speed range = 10.5K/hr to 12.8K/hr; Time = 19 minutes 51 seconds)
  • 10 minutes walk at 6.3K/hr
  • 3K run (Speed range = 10.7K/hr to 13.0K/hr; Time = 14 minutes 47 seconds)
  • 10 minutes walk at 6.3K/hr
  • 3K run (Speed range = 10.8K/hr to 13.2K/hr; Time = 14 minutes 42 seconds)
  • 20 minutes on elliptical machine (Resistance = 8; Course = Himalayan Trek)

0 comments: