Friday, June 15, 2007

10K "iPODLESSLY" BUT EFFORTLESSLY

I went to the gym and only in the changing room did I discovered that my ipod together with the running receiver were not in my bag. I misplaced them and while I am typing this entry I am still thinking and trying to figure out where they are. Grrrrr!!!!! *Insert curse here*. To top this up, my favourite treadmill was not available for me to use. So I have to settle with the big one just next to my "baby". Despite all these I managed to do a very good 10K run. Thanks to the Australian lady runner (my assumption based on her T-shirt logo - Brisbane Marathon) who used "my" treadmill (I think she was running at a speed between 10 to 14 K/hr and what stamina too!). I think because of this (indirect motivation) I managed to run my 10K in a very good time of 50 minutes 25 seconds and my nike+ipod was not available to record this. Just Greeeaaaat!. If ever I find it, I know what to do with it *curse and more curse*.

6 comments:

Murabiyyah said...

I totally get where you're coming from! My nike+iPod was MIA for 2 months!!

Good run btw! :D

Zainal Haji Ahmad said...

Just found it and when I connected it to the computer it appeared to be corrupted.... grrr!!! one problem after another .......

Zainal Haji Ahmad said...

And the computer suggested me to restore whatever but when I tried another suggestion appeared.... grrr!!! kan minta antar ke Apple centre tah ni.... as if I have time ... but terpaksa

Zainal Haji Ahmad said...

.... I think a gentle touch from a lady works wonder... just when I was about to go, OK tia ... my wife pressed that button and this button and in no time... VOILA!... he he save my time and money

Murabiyyah said...

HAHA lol!! seriously, I think you're in desperate need of a holiday.. chill mate! :D :D

Zainal Haji Ahmad said...

Ha ha ha .... u r right.... cant wait for December.....