These past few days my back pain has been "killing me". It was never gone actually. I was never totally cured from it after trying various treatments. I have been ignoring it all these while but lately I can't seem to ignore it. So today I went to the Zen Spa to have a massage. I asked the masseur to pay more attention on my back, especially on the waist area. After the session, I felt like a new man. NOT.... well not entirely. At least it helps to alleviate the pain a bit and I can sit a little bit more comfortably now. On a more positive side, the massage did help me in another way, that is it helps to loosen up my tight calf muscles (after a long run yesterday) a bit. Wohooo... another possible long run tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
ooooo, I lurve zen spa... which kind of massage did you have? touch of zen?
Yea..... so relaxing... Yesterday's was my second time there... I think I will make it a point to go there once a month for self-indulgence
Post a Comment