My spirit was so high this morning to run a long run. The intention was to at least run 10K but at the end of the 10K mark, I felt that I still have the stamina to run farther (or is it further?). So I pushed farther and at the end of the day managed to run my first 15K ever in my life. I did it in 84 minutes 13 seconds (Speed = 9.8 to 13.5K/hr)..... wohoo.... and more wohoo!!!
Hmmmm...... I think I am experiencing withdrawal symptoms coz' I am so dependent on caffeine. Dependent in my context here is one sachet of coffee at around 6am and another at around 6pm. I felt that 2 sachets a day are not much of an OVERDOSE (*denial*). But I feel sleepy and weak without it. Especially in the morning. Whether I like it or not, I think this is a withdrawal symptom and being denial is also a symptom. I think I need to cut down slowly. Perhaps one sachet in the morning starting tomorrow for a start. Lets see!!!.............
Hmmmm...... I think I am experiencing withdrawal symptoms coz' I am so dependent on caffeine. Dependent in my context here is one sachet of coffee at around 6am and another at around 6pm. I felt that 2 sachets a day are not much of an OVERDOSE (*denial*). But I feel sleepy and weak without it. Especially in the morning. Whether I like it or not, I think this is a withdrawal symptom and being denial is also a symptom. I think I need to cut down slowly. Perhaps one sachet in the morning starting tomorrow for a start. Lets see!!!.............


4 comments:
Oh woww!! 15kms in less than 90 mins, WELL DONEEEE!!!!! congratulations!!
Thanks Murabiyyah..... but I must tell u this.... my blood sugar level was very low after the run that I felt dizzy.... he he serve me right for pushing too much.....
Atta go!! Congrats! Hehe. At least you still have the drive. It has been a while since I last jog. And as for coffee, 2x a day should be ok. I'll go for more than that on exam season only. Last month downed 4 cups in a day to finish up thesis and stay awake for about 23 hours. oh, RIP brain cells of mine. Hahah.
Thanks LT.... I was not much of a coffee drinker until I did my master in 2005. Since then I can say I am quite an addict (if u may called it).... but I am determined to call it a quit starting tomorrow... reduce the intake to one first lah.... he he
Post a Comment