The plan was to run outdoor today but my wife and I decided to go to the gym instead because of the scorching hot day. The chart speaks:
Weighed myself this morning and my weight is still 78kg, no more no less. Well at least!. I was hoping earlier that it was 77kg or may be 76kg. I hate having this plateau.
Note:
I learned only recently that the annual Olympic run will be held this coming Sunday (8th July). I am so ready for it but unfortunately a carnival at school will be held at the same time and I am put incharged in photographing any events that will take place during the carnival. Six or seven years back, I took part with a respectable time of 48 minutes for the 10K. Well, there will be more runs to come. Ultimate goal: to run 10K in the annual Brunei Marathon end of this year (If there is still such event).
Note:
I learned only recently that the annual Olympic run will be held this coming Sunday (8th July). I am so ready for it but unfortunately a carnival at school will be held at the same time and I am put incharged in photographing any events that will take place during the carnival. Six or seven years back, I took part with a respectable time of 48 minutes for the 10K. Well, there will be more runs to come. Ultimate goal: to run 10K in the annual Brunei Marathon end of this year (If there is still such event).


0 comments:
Post a Comment