The following poem was written by my 11 year old daughter and was discovered by my other daughter who actually found it very funny but not to me and my wife. I am posting this poem to show how proud we are of her.
LIFE AS A SAILOR
The waves rock back and forth,
The clouds are heavy and gray,
Suddenly the first drop of rain fell on my hat,
Then it began,
The storm was strong,
We held on something so that we can't fell off board,
As I closed my eyes and imagine something nice,
My father, he said courage and bravery,
Then the trouble started,
I let go and fell to the sea,
The question is: will I be alive?
Courage and bravery were the words,
Flowing through my head,
Then I swam,
Trying my best to go on board,
Then I saw sign of victory,
The storm stopped,
And I can see miracles shining through me.....
By Auni Bazilah
(No amendment in terms of spelling or grammar were done. The poem was typed as it appears in her note book)
LIFE AS A SAILOR
The waves rock back and forth,
The clouds are heavy and gray,
Suddenly the first drop of rain fell on my hat,
Then it began,
The storm was strong,
We held on something so that we can't fell off board,
As I closed my eyes and imagine something nice,
My father, he said courage and bravery,
Then the trouble started,
I let go and fell to the sea,
The question is: will I be alive?
Courage and bravery were the words,
Flowing through my head,
Then I swam,
Trying my best to go on board,
Then I saw sign of victory,
The storm stopped,
And I can see miracles shining through me.....
By Auni Bazilah
(No amendment in terms of spelling or grammar were done. The poem was typed as it appears in her note book)


0 comments:
Post a Comment