After the muscle cramp this morning, I felt that I deserved a very good massage. So went was I to the Zen SPA for a two hours massage. I asked the masseur to concentrate on my lower back (yes... I still have back pain) and both my calves. Throughout the session, I could hear the cracking sound when the masseur massaged the lymph nodes. Two hours later, I felt refreshed and I think I am ready for a very long run this Wednesday afternoon.

From the SPA, I went to ICKLE Book Store to collect the much awaited book, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. With this book, I was also given one Empire movie ticket. Right now, I am so tempted to start reading the book but the accumulating school works really need my attention right now. I guess I will have to wait and allow other family members to read it and I think I will read it during the Qualifying Examination time which is three weeks away from today (This is what you called..... so near yet so far!)


0 comments:
Post a Comment