All members in my family are suckers for book stores. Every pay day, visiting bookstores is a must and it is always one of the agenda whenever we are abroad. Yesterday we went to a newly opened book store (Reader's Haven) somewhere along Jalan Jerudong. If I am not mistaken the exact location is after the road leading to Sekolah Menengah Sayidina Hussain (that is if you are heading to the Jerudong Beach). After surveying the price of some of the familiar books, I can say that the price of the books is quite reasonable. For example a book I purchased recently at one book store in Gadong cost me B$17.00 and in Reader's Haven it is only B$13.00. That is just one example. In fact many more books my family purchased recently in other book stores, are way very cheap here in Reader's Haven. HEAVEN indeed for the whole family. So at the end of the day, each of us got a book to ourselves. I got myself the following and by the look of it I think I am going to start reading it tonight as soon as I am through with my school works.


0 comments:
Post a Comment