Today the 15th of July is His Majesty the Sultan of Brunei's 61st Birthday. A big celebration was held this morning which involved students as well as teachers from a number of schools. While the celebration was held the MS PRYNSA 10 team and I were deep in the forest somewhere in Kuala Tutong doing our final field work. Yes, its the sixth and the FINAL one. Oh my god how glad we all were when it was finally over exactly at 11.30am. What's left now is the report writing and I am not to worry about that since it will all be done independently by the students. The following pic shows the members of MS PRYNSA 10 and more pics will be uploaded (as soon as I am free) in my photoblog.


To Farouq, Wee Kiat, Malcolm, Hafiz, Hazwani, Annabelle, Izzah and CY, excellent job and nice to have the privilege to work with you all and to Miss Lee Kok Siang, thank you for your patience and lets do this again next year.


0 comments:
Post a Comment