This morning's run was the 100th run recorded by my Nike+ipod. Well..... actually there were other non-recorded runs when the gadget chose not to COOPERATE with me. The following chart speaks:

The fasting month is in less than one week time. This is usually the month when I gain weight drastically. I think it is because my body's dependence on working out. So, for this year's fasting month I am thinking of doing some light workouts one hour before the break of the fast. Hopefully I can do it............
The fasting month is in less than one week time. This is usually the month when I gain weight drastically. I think it is because my body's dependence on working out. So, for this year's fasting month I am thinking of doing some light workouts one hour before the break of the fast. Hopefully I can do it............


0 comments:
Post a Comment