Thursday, December 6, 2007

CHANGE OF INTEREST....



I love running. But I have never been running as often as I should since after the festive season (Hari Raya). I had taken up cyling instead..... I enrolled at Fitness Zone more than a month ago and had been joining the cycling class almost every day.... sometimes twice per day..... At times, I also included running.... though not as often as I should. The amazing thing I noticed is that my back pain problem (which I had been suffering for years) seems to perish along with my cycling.... GREAT feeling....... I thought, I am going to suffer from it for the rest of my life. Soon, after the BONUS end of this year, I am going to fix my long-abandoned road racing bike .... and starts cycling outdoor to add some variation to my exercise regime.

Announcement to MS's students:
Next year Cycling Club will be officially initiated. Interested students (10 to 15 only) should have all the cycling attires (including a road racing bike).......


0 comments: