Started from Bukit Shahbandar (at around 7am) I cycled along the Jerudong highway towards Muara. From Muara I returned back to Bukit Shahbandar. The journey took me about an hour (I still can't find time to get myself a speedometer..... may be tomorrow... if time permits). Generally it was an easy ride because I did not have to encounter bumpy roads.
On other matter, I went to FZ yesterday with a very high hope to do an intense spin. I was so disappointed because there was a change in timetable again. The 5.30pm class which was supposed to be instructed by HEP was now done by ROSE. But to make my journey worth my while I spinned anyway..... Generally it was a very light spin..... (Not at all to my liking)....
Yesterday was the first CCA session for MS. Since only four students registered for Cycling club, the club has to be dissolved because one teacher has to be in-charged of at least 15 students. So next week I will be put in-charged (along with James) of the Fitness Club.
On other matter, I went to FZ yesterday with a very high hope to do an intense spin. I was so disappointed because there was a change in timetable again. The 5.30pm class which was supposed to be instructed by HEP was now done by ROSE. But to make my journey worth my while I spinned anyway..... Generally it was a very light spin..... (Not at all to my liking)....
Yesterday was the first CCA session for MS. Since only four students registered for Cycling club, the club has to be dissolved because one teacher has to be in-charged of at least 15 students. So next week I will be put in-charged (along with James) of the Fitness Club.


0 comments:
Post a Comment