Today I woke up as usual at around 5am. After doing all the usual stuffs I then drove to MOE to collect this morning's papers (Chemistry 2 and Chemistry 5). From MOE I went straight to PTE Berakas. Reached PTE Berakas at 7.15am and from the distance I saw some invigilators standing outside the examination hall. Hmmmm .... curious.... WHY? are they still outside. Parked my car and walked towards them. One of the invigilators who happened to be one of the teachers teaching there gave me a sign language from the distance.... It says "THE HALL'S STILL LOCKED.... DO YOU BRING THE KEY?"..... OMG.... I checked my bunch of keys.... it was not with the bunch... then I remembered it was with the other bunch of keys which I left at home.... Panic attack started to show....
The PTE-invigilator started to call the school's security man but to no avail. The time was already 7.21am... Contingency plan: I called my wife and asked her to send the key .... Thank god the distance from my house with the school is only about 20 minutes drive...... she managed to reach the school at 7.50am and at the same time the school's security man also arrived with the hall's key.... JUST GREAT! So we started the first paper, Chemistry paper two 5 minutes after 8am (late by 5 minutes).
One hour 15 minutes later, we collected the answer scripts and packed them securely. After packing the answer scripts..... being an efficient person that I am (Yeah right!)... I went to my car to keep the answer scripts there. And guess what I discovered?.... as if forgetting the key was not enough, the back-right tyre of my car was almost running out of air... I saw one small rusty nail was the culprit.... I then went inside the hall telling my assistant to take charge of the exam. Then I went out driving super slowly to the nearest workshop there was. I found one which was quite far from the school.... On my way to the workshop, people were honking me and some even gave some unpleasant signs .... so yeah I am the culprit causing the slow traffic.....
After the tyre-guy finished mending my tyre, I paid him and thanked him.... I went into my car and reversed my car and while doing so......BAAANNNNNNGGGGGG!!!..... what? I went out and realized that I was just hitting a lamp post and it caused a serious dent to my car...... JUSTTTT GREAAATTTT!!!
Here I am in front of the screen DE-STRESSING MYSELF AWAY.............
Hope the afternoon exam session later will be fine......
The PTE-invigilator started to call the school's security man but to no avail. The time was already 7.21am... Contingency plan: I called my wife and asked her to send the key .... Thank god the distance from my house with the school is only about 20 minutes drive...... she managed to reach the school at 7.50am and at the same time the school's security man also arrived with the hall's key.... JUST GREAT! So we started the first paper, Chemistry paper two 5 minutes after 8am (late by 5 minutes).
One hour 15 minutes later, we collected the answer scripts and packed them securely. After packing the answer scripts..... being an efficient person that I am (Yeah right!)... I went to my car to keep the answer scripts there. And guess what I discovered?.... as if forgetting the key was not enough, the back-right tyre of my car was almost running out of air... I saw one small rusty nail was the culprit.... I then went inside the hall telling my assistant to take charge of the exam. Then I went out driving super slowly to the nearest workshop there was. I found one which was quite far from the school.... On my way to the workshop, people were honking me and some even gave some unpleasant signs .... so yeah I am the culprit causing the slow traffic.....
After the tyre-guy finished mending my tyre, I paid him and thanked him.... I went into my car and reversed my car and while doing so......BAAANNNNNNGGGGGG!!!..... what? I went out and realized that I was just hitting a lamp post and it caused a serious dent to my car...... JUSTTTT GREAAATTTT!!!
Here I am in front of the screen DE-STRESSING MYSELF AWAY.............
Hope the afternoon exam session later will be fine......


0 comments:
Post a Comment