I cannot run anymore... as much I want to. Got to stop it coz of back pain. So now instead of running I am now into cycling which is actually good for my spine. In addition to this, cycling is a "low-impact" form of exercise and with the same duration, one can actually burn more calories when cycling.
Why am I ranting about this? Here's the thing. I don't feel good with the title of this blog.... RUNNING: MY TRANQUILITY..... Yes it used to be.... But to keep this title seems Hypocritical... though its very hard for me to let it go............. so from now on this blog is now called:
Why am I ranting about this? Here's the thing. I don't feel good with the title of this blog.... RUNNING: MY TRANQUILITY..... Yes it used to be.... But to keep this title seems Hypocritical... though its very hard for me to let it go............. so from now on this blog is now called:
HERE COMES THE RAIN AGAIN...
WHY? Coz this is the title of one of my favorite songs played on regular basis in almost all my cycling classes. It is one beautiful song by EURYTHMICS ... one of the popular group in the early 90's....


0 comments:
Post a Comment