Saturday, May 10, 2008

TAGGED

I was tagged by my wife (Salwana). Straight to the point........................

Questions:

1. What disappoints you the most?
- The unfit survives..........

2. Where will you go if someone sponsors you a tour ticket?
- Hmmmm.... anywhere....... (one can only wish...)

3. What's your favorite thing to do?
- Pulling a stunt and trying new things .... things that I can't even imagine to do... for example when I went to Penang recently, I touched and put a huge snake around my neck.......

4. Do you think money can buy happiness?
- Seriously...... I can't deny this fact....

5. If you can have one dream to come true, what would it be?
- To have more than one dream to come true.....

6. Do you believe you can survive without money?
- One got to be kidding to say yes right?

7. What are you afraid to lose the most?
- My sanity.... LOL

8. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
- Open my own school
- Touring the world
- Pursuing my PHD

9. What is the most embarassing thing that happened to you recently?
- Hmmm.... rather not share......

10. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you?
- Very independent
- A survivor
- Very loving

11. What makes you happy?
- My wife and kids

12. What type of person do you hate the most?
- Back stabbing moron.....

13. What is your ambition?
- To have more ambitions....

14. If you could have a superpower, what would it be?
- To be able to eat what ever I want without controlling and be able to burn all the food into energy without storing them as FATS......

15. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
- My family

16. What do you do when you're alone?
- I am seldom alone but most of the time if I am alone, I am doing my work......

17. If you have a chance, which part of your character would you like to change?
- I am very happy with myself right now...... can't think of anything to change.....

18. What music have you been listening to recently?
- Lenny Kravitz (Revolution is the best number) and Chris Daughtry.....

19. What can't you get your hands off?
- Chocolates..... yummy ......

20. Who is your soul mate?
- My wife...

Instructions: Remove 1 question from above, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hakim: u're so obsessed with your weight...u should be worrying about health, rather than your biceps..i linked u on my blog, from your best student..

Zainal Haji Ahmad said...

Ha ha ... U don't understand me... Actually I hate being BULKY.... I want to be LEAN AND SLIM.... It's not gonna happen right? LOL