I have just been tagged by Qalbi..... Thank you very much. I am required to do the following:
1. To state 15 weird things/habits/little known facts about myself.
2. To tag 10 people and they are to follow what I did and write their own 15 weird things/habits/little known facts.
So here goes:
1. I am not a big eater (ask my significant other if you don't believe me). I skip dinners most of the time and I seldom snack in-between meals. BUT yet I have issues with my weight.
2. I am considerably obsess with exercises or working outs.... I got cranky If I do not do so in more than 2 days.
3. I am seriously not highly ambitious ... Trust me on this.... I just want to be a TEACHER for the rest of my life... I do not want promotions of any sorts.... I do not want to be a school administrator...
4. I am a BATOPHOBIC... Yes... I have an abnormal fear of being near an object of great height such as tall buildings.... But believe it or not, more than 20 years ago, I was one of the final five candidates to be amongst the first Bruneian Jet Fighter pilots... Only two were selected in the final interview and obviously I was not one of them (I wonder if RBAF still recruit people!!!... Is this project realized by RBAF? HMMM.... and I wonder if those two are now flying jets?). Immediately after that, I applied for the RBA's Commercial Pilot scholarship (BTW Congratulation AZEEF of MA5N-2007 for getting this scholarship recently) and only then during the process of selection, I realized that I was a BATOPHOBIC...
5. I can actually live in an island of chocolates of any sorts.. though for health reasons I have to refrain myself from EXCESSIVE CONSUMPTION...
6. I insist on sitting in the front row (together with my movie-watching-partners aka my two daughters) when watching movies at the cinemas ....
7. I eat corns row by row....
8. At home I insist on the sofas in the living room to be arranged in line with the floor tiles......
9. I only sleep between 4 to 5 hours per day .... More than that I will definitely experience severe headaches.....
10. I like to take people's pics but I myself do NOT like myself being snapped... sorry peeps... (OK let me come clean.... I am seriously not photogenic)
11. When I was a student back 20 or so years ago (even at Uni), I usually have girls as my best-friends (Meg! If you are reading this, you were one of the best... remember the time when we hid in the Chemistry lab's closet just because we wanted to skip the morning assembly... LOL)
12. I only listen to English music and not at all Malay music...
13. I still use hair gel.... coz, I have such dry, BIG hair and if I don't put hair gel on... I would look like MACY GRAY....
14. I still watch FRIENDS and still amuse by them especially Chandler.... I think I have watched the series for the zillionth time already.... I am even thinking of buying the DVDs....
15. EGESTION.... In the toilet, I must have my phone with me for the purpose of playing games while doing my BUSINESS.... Otherwise the process of EGESTION will not materialize ....
So now I am to tag 10 people... Since none of my friends are into blogging so why not tag the students. So here are my victims:
1. Tweecha
2. Kinners
3. Nowre
4. Aqeelah
5. Clamon
6. Hafiz
7. Qayyum
8. Hafiz
9. Zimah
10.Ziq
On other matter. Last night I watched the Athletics.... Disappointed with Ruqaya for not making it to the final... and Usain Bolt did it again and this time it is the 200m ... I was not actually surprise... I expected the win with the world record... I think he is the greatest sprinter ever.....
1. To state 15 weird things/habits/little known facts about myself.
2. To tag 10 people and they are to follow what I did and write their own 15 weird things/habits/little known facts.
So here goes:
1. I am not a big eater (ask my significant other if you don't believe me). I skip dinners most of the time and I seldom snack in-between meals. BUT yet I have issues with my weight.
2. I am considerably obsess with exercises or working outs.... I got cranky If I do not do so in more than 2 days.
3. I am seriously not highly ambitious ... Trust me on this.... I just want to be a TEACHER for the rest of my life... I do not want promotions of any sorts.... I do not want to be a school administrator...
4. I am a BATOPHOBIC... Yes... I have an abnormal fear of being near an object of great height such as tall buildings.... But believe it or not, more than 20 years ago, I was one of the final five candidates to be amongst the first Bruneian Jet Fighter pilots... Only two were selected in the final interview and obviously I was not one of them (I wonder if RBAF still recruit people!!!... Is this project realized by RBAF? HMMM.... and I wonder if those two are now flying jets?). Immediately after that, I applied for the RBA's Commercial Pilot scholarship (BTW Congratulation AZEEF of MA5N-2007 for getting this scholarship recently) and only then during the process of selection, I realized that I was a BATOPHOBIC...
5. I can actually live in an island of chocolates of any sorts.. though for health reasons I have to refrain myself from EXCESSIVE CONSUMPTION...
6. I insist on sitting in the front row (together with my movie-watching-partners aka my two daughters) when watching movies at the cinemas ....
7. I eat corns row by row....
8. At home I insist on the sofas in the living room to be arranged in line with the floor tiles......
9. I only sleep between 4 to 5 hours per day .... More than that I will definitely experience severe headaches.....
10. I like to take people's pics but I myself do NOT like myself being snapped... sorry peeps... (OK let me come clean.... I am seriously not photogenic)
11. When I was a student back 20 or so years ago (even at Uni), I usually have girls as my best-friends (Meg! If you are reading this, you were one of the best... remember the time when we hid in the Chemistry lab's closet just because we wanted to skip the morning assembly... LOL)
12. I only listen to English music and not at all Malay music...
13. I still use hair gel.... coz, I have such dry, BIG hair and if I don't put hair gel on... I would look like MACY GRAY....
14. I still watch FRIENDS and still amuse by them especially Chandler.... I think I have watched the series for the zillionth time already.... I am even thinking of buying the DVDs....
15. EGESTION.... In the toilet, I must have my phone with me for the purpose of playing games while doing my BUSINESS.... Otherwise the process of EGESTION will not materialize ....
So now I am to tag 10 people... Since none of my friends are into blogging so why not tag the students. So here are my victims:
1. Tweecha
2. Kinners
3. Nowre
4. Aqeelah
5. Clamon
6. Hafiz
7. Qayyum
8. Hafiz
9. Zimah
10.Ziq
On other matter. Last night I watched the Athletics.... Disappointed with Ruqaya for not making it to the final... and Usain Bolt did it again and this time it is the 200m ... I was not actually surprise... I expected the win with the world record... I think he is the greatest sprinter ever.....


0 comments:
Post a Comment