Al-Gassra has qualified for the semifinals wearing a neck-to-ankle suit and hijab, a full Muslim headscarf. The 25-year-old Bahrain sprinter won the second of four second-round heats for the 200m event last night in 22.76 seconds, beating Muriel Hurtis-Houairi of France and Sri Lanka’s Jayasinghe. She is another amazing figure in Beijing Olympic and I think and I hope she will get a medal in the Final.
On other matter, This week I invented a term - STUBBIGNORGANT (Well earlier it was STUBBNORANT)... This morning I added one more meaning to it and hence STUBBIGNORGANT...... This term is actually a combination of STUBBORN, IGNORANT and ARROGANT. Why? Because, some students even after the lengthy explanation and after the lengthy "discussion" during the CORRECTION sessions, still repeat the same mistakes over and over again... even in certain cases it's getting worse..... and hence the STUBBORN in STUBBIGNORGANT. Ignorant? Because some students choose to ignore the importance of rules and regulations as outlined by CAMBRIDGE.... and .... ARROGANT? This refers to very few students (2 to be more exact) who think that they are so SMART that they do not have to listen to the teachers during lesson time..... and these are the students who do not perform well on papers and who make unnecessary mistakes ...... For example PALISADE spelled as PALLACID.....
Yet on other matter, I got CONJUNCTIVITIS right now.... will I go to school tomorrow and teach?..... Well students, Bad news, I will still go .......
On other matter, This week I invented a term - STUBBIGNORGANT (Well earlier it was STUBBNORANT)... This morning I added one more meaning to it and hence STUBBIGNORGANT...... This term is actually a combination of STUBBORN, IGNORANT and ARROGANT. Why? Because, some students even after the lengthy explanation and after the lengthy "discussion" during the CORRECTION sessions, still repeat the same mistakes over and over again... even in certain cases it's getting worse..... and hence the STUBBORN in STUBBIGNORGANT. Ignorant? Because some students choose to ignore the importance of rules and regulations as outlined by CAMBRIDGE.... and .... ARROGANT? This refers to very few students (2 to be more exact) who think that they are so SMART that they do not have to listen to the teachers during lesson time..... and these are the students who do not perform well on papers and who make unnecessary mistakes ...... For example PALISADE spelled as PALLACID.....
Yet on other matter, I got CONJUNCTIVITIS right now.... will I go to school tomorrow and teach?..... Well students, Bad news, I will still go .......



0 comments:
Post a Comment