I received a text message yesterday informing me that I had won myself the sum amount of money as stated in the title of this post. The text says exactly as below:
Congratulations! Simcard anda memenangi hadiah cek tunai BND $ 9000 dari peraduan KONTES DANGDUT TPI (KDP). Sila dial nombor: 006281341230377.
By right I was supposed to be like YEAAHHHH!!!. But looking at the number, I knew instantly that it was a SCAM!!!. So peeps... if you get the same message, DO NOT ever fall for it.
PS: I wish its TRUE.... and since when I am into DANGDUT?
Congratulations! Simcard anda memenangi hadiah cek tunai BND $ 9000 dari peraduan KONTES DANGDUT TPI (KDP). Sila dial nombor: 006281341230377.
By right I was supposed to be like YEAAHHHH!!!. But looking at the number, I knew instantly that it was a SCAM!!!. So peeps... if you get the same message, DO NOT ever fall for it.
PS: I wish its TRUE.... and since when I am into DANGDUT?


0 comments:
Post a Comment