Yesterday before the workout, I weighed myself and I was finally down to 85Kg....
At PTEK, the working environment is very conducive. I hardly hear negativity or any negative related elements like I usually heard (on every day basis) at MS.... Though I am always busy since I have to build up my new teaching resources but I am very motivated to do it .... I am happy....
Students? Though they are quite intimidating at first, but on the whole they are responsive, inquisitive and very eager to ask questions.... I like.....
At PTEK, the working environment is very conducive. I hardly hear negativity or any negative related elements like I usually heard (on every day basis) at MS.... Though I am always busy since I have to build up my new teaching resources but I am very motivated to do it .... I am happy....
Students? Though they are quite intimidating at first, but on the whole they are responsive, inquisitive and very eager to ask questions.... I like.....


0 comments:
Post a Comment