I started running again two days ago. Its a feeling I cannot describe... I am so very happy to be able to run again .... without pain. Two days ago I ran 8K in one hour..... yesterday I ran 8.5K for the same duration of time.... and today I was up to 9K.......
The burning sensation (due to lactic acid accumulation) in my calves is gone already.... I hope it will be for good................
To date I am still 87Kg ..... but happy about it....... I am not in a hurry anyway.... I don't want to lose weight too much and too fast too soon......... :)
The burning sensation (due to lactic acid accumulation) in my calves is gone already.... I hope it will be for good................
To date I am still 87Kg ..... but happy about it....... I am not in a hurry anyway.... I don't want to lose weight too much and too fast too soon......... :)


0 comments:
Post a Comment