Monday, January 15, 2007

HANDS OFF THESE...




They sure are IRRESISTABLE but remember, they require many hours of workout to burn into Energy. So, to all health concious bloggers (a reminder to me too), hands off these ok....

5 comments:

Zul-Fadly said...

I dig what you mean. No goreng for me wot so ever for me. I gotta discipline myself. Even this morning during my free time I was at the canteen with the other male teachers and they ordered Mee Mamak. The smell was so irresistable I nearly ordered one... So I opted for Soto Putih setangah hahahah... still got oil but not as much as Mee goreng as I don't drink the soup... hehehe

Zainal Haji Ahmad said...

Good choice..... In my case, I got to watch the portion as well...

Zainal Haji Ahmad said...

BTW...U need to be careful with your diet since you are going to get married... And careful with the "after wedding" syndrome. In my case few months after the wedding my weight plummeted from 72kg up to 100kg. The 100kg mark on the scale was actually a wake up call for me to lead a healthy life style

Reza Faizal said...

SirT... generally I see in Brunei after marriage people gain weight. When we single we have lots of time for exercising. Marriage life somehow there more time for eating.

So don't stop exercise and better still persuade your wife to be health conscious and stay fit even after marriage life.

Zainal Haji Ahmad said...

You are right reza....