What a lazy morning but after not running for four days in a row, I am not going to indulge myself with another day off (what with the 1kg I gained in just four days). I started my workout at 7am. After the hectic week, I decided to run a slow run at 8.0kmph for as long as my legs could carry me. Somehow, after running for 10 minutes, I gradually became more and more energetic. So I stopped, did some stretching and somehow managed to run my first 10K run in 2007. I must admit that I actually struggled to finish the run especially after the 8K mark but I forced myself because I felt that I must make my day worth my while. I felt great after that. Here's the summary of my workout:
* 10 minutes run at 8.0kmph
* Stretching
* 10K run (Speed = 9.0kmph to 10.0kmph, Time = 63mins 25secs)
* 10 minutes walk at 6.5kmph
* Stretching
Well, good for me. I think, to break the one hour barrier for a 10K run, tomorrow I am going to start at 9.5kmph.
Friday, January 19, 2007
MY FIRST 10K RUN THIS YEAR
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
hmmm.... I guess you will break the 60 minutes 10K run before me.....
It all depends on my mood. If the mood is there, I think I can break the 60 minutes barrier tomorrow. Hopefully.
Post a Comment