Friday, February 23, 2007

GUYS... WHICH ONE ARE YOU?

Guys out there, which one are you? OK OK to be fair, let me be the one to be the first to answer my own question. I am currently the third one from the left. My quest is at least to be the second one on the left. No offence guys. Just a a little guideline and a gentle reminder for us to lead a healthy life.


4 comments:

Reza Faizal said...

very hard to see... looks like i'm somewhere in between the no. 1 & 2 from the left

Zainal Haji Ahmad said...

I think so since I have seen u before... maintain it... do go towards the right side he he he....

Reza Faizal said...

so far I'm happy with my body... I think I need to build a bit of muscle but I'm not into the big body builder looks

Zainal Haji Ahmad said...

Same here... as long as I am lean and tone

Just noticed... I typed previously ....do go towards.... hmmm it was suppose to be ....do not go towards... hmmm sorry.... my bad