Saturday, February 10, 2007

TODAY, OFFICIALLY A SHUTTER BUG

I have been waiting for a response of my order for Canon 400D body from QQ store's supplier for almost a week now (seems forever). This morning I gave them a call and they said that still the supplier has not given them any response yet. So I decided to cancel the order and went to Leong Camera right after the school's first staff meeting. At Leong Camera, I purchased the "baby" complete with an extra lens, a carrier bag and a memory card.

I went home right away and surprised my missus with the "baby". Surprised she was indeed. Officially at 5pm she is now a SHUTTER BUG (a beginner of course). While I am typing this post, she is currently busy exploring the "baby" (so engrossed she is right now....). She has always a "thing" for technical, technological and digital thingy. I knew she will acquire it as quick as you are eating a bowl of Maggie Mee. After she mastered it, then may be I will convert myself into ONE. She is a quick learner (unlike me.... he he). All my computer technology know-how was actually acquired from her. And she herself learns things the hard way, by EXPLORATION just like her cooking skill.

BTW, to all shutter bugs (especially Bruneian, Ber, Kantalensa, Zadm, Anak Brunei, Ucingitam and G'Fero), your works has been her inspiration. I would like to thank you all for your supports and for successfully converting her into one of you guys... he he. Her first experimentation will be tomorrow at Bukit Shahbandar. Let us wait and see the outcome of her newly acquired passion.

0 comments: