I did a 9K run this morning. I wanted to push further but the mood was gone by the time I reached the 9K mark. My wife was also using the treadmill beside me and she did 5K brisk walking and running of which she did 3K running continuously. The following chart summarises my run.
The following chart shows my goal update. As of today I am 19K behind my target and I have 5 days left to complete my mission (click the chart to enlarge!).
Dedicated to Newbies:
Those who are thinking of getting themselves the nike+ipod, the following images show how the gadgets look like. These small gadgets cost B$99.00.
The following image shows how these gadgets are to be used and how they work. Make sure you already have your own nano ipod. If you are using shoes other than Nike, you can get yourself a shoe pouch (B$26.00) for the purpose of housing the sensor (the oval one shown above) OR you can use your creativity by making a hole in the sole of your shoe for the same purpose. (Please click the image to enlarge)
To Newbies, good luck and have fun with your gadgets.
Monday, March 19, 2007
A COMFORTABLE 9K
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment