Sunday, March 18, 2007

POST NUMBER 100

This morning, I went to the JPMC gym with my wife and ran a comfortable 8K run. The following chart summarises the run.


The following chart shows my goad update. As of today, I am 23K behind my target and I have 6 days left to achieve my goal.


My wife did 5K treadmill and ran half of it continuously at 8K/hr.

Note:
1. Nice to see you this morning RF... Have a nice run!
2. Slight back pain (been ignoring stretching for a very long time - need to get back on track)

4 comments:

Reza Faizal said...

nice to see u too.... I got to run early today... the reason in my blog....

Zainal Haji Ahmad said...

Thanks RF.... u know, I got problem with my running lately. I found it difficult lately to push myself after 8K... There's this feeling of satisfaction after running 8K and not wanting to push further... this is bad! I will try to push further tomorrow... K see u around

Zul-Fadly said...

Wah you guys are really early birds. I went at 10ish. I woke up at 8 but I took my sweet time to chill and watch a little TV hehehehe. See both of you around heehehehe

Zainal Haji Ahmad said...

SiRT..... no wonder... I always go early to avoid competition in using the treadmill... he he