As of this morning, I have been running with my nike+ipod for a month. In one month time, I have been running 21 runs, covering a total distance of 124.72K, with an average time of 5mins 43secs per kilometer. The following chart summarises this morning's run which I did on the Jerudong highway.
The following chart shows an update of my mission to run 140K in 4 weeks time. After this morning's run, I am short by 2.2K of my target. 21 days to go to complete my mission!My wife did her usual brisk walking (with more running) on the jogging track at Bukit Shahbandar. She managed to do 8K today and as of today she manged to shed another kilogram. She has 3 more kilos to shed.
Sunday, March 4, 2007
ONE MONTH ANNIVERSARY WITH NIKE+iPOD
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
one month 21 runs.... gila-gila....
Siuk eh your wife ah, capat turun her weight.. how do you guys keep in shape with all the wonderful food she keeps cooking?! hehe
RF... I take it as a compliment.. he he he... the crazy thing about me, I always feel guilty if I dont run for three days in a row.......
Murabiyyah.... yes that's my wife, if she wants thing, she will get it or achieve it.... As for cooking, its her passion, she seldom eats her own food..... Sometimes, I will have to stop her from doing her experiments in the kitchen... he he... Should she need to experiment things in the kitchen, I will make sure she invites her siblings to finish off the food.
ooohhh okie, to be honest I stumbled across your blog through a referral from your wife dulu! Tesliur saja ku meliat the food that she cooks and I always thought "I wonder ah,baik durang nda naik barat badan ni ah tiap taip ari nyaman makanannya ani?" but judging fron your photos of your family semua macam fit and healthy! magiccc hehehe
The rest of the members in the family has no weight problem except me.... he he.... If I dont control or if I dont do enough workouts.... ballooning jua kali.....
Post a Comment