Wednesday, March 7, 2007

T. I. R. E. D. = TIRED

A slow 7K run. Average pace = 6mins 6secs per K. Tiring day!!!


As of today, I am about 12K behind my target and I have 18 days left to complete my mission.

6 comments:

Reza Faizal said...

siok can run... me maybe tomorrow... just came back from work, got night class to attend....

Zainal Haji Ahmad said...

I was so tired so I decided to do a slow run... but if I didn't go just now.. I would feel guilty.... can't wait to see you running charts using your new nike+ipod.... dont forget to calibrate it first many times before doing your real run.. good luck

Murabiyyah said...

I know how you feel! Today instead of running I went on the elliptical cross machines instead, the body trek machines give a really good workout actually, suitable for resistance training.

NO worries, next week insyaAllah cuti, weeheee!! :D

Zainal Haji Ahmad said...

I am counting the days... 6 more working days.... but I pity the young teachers because our school is going to have this KEM QIADAH during the holidays... teachers are expected to take care about 300 hundreds students for 4 days WHOLE (days and nights)... lucky I applied for leaves early... BTW the elliptical machine is also a good alternative to treadmill... good for resistance training... WOOOOOIIIIEEEEE... holidays are around the corner... (JUST TO REMIND OURSELVES... he he)

Reza Faizal said...

siok eh... cuti sekolah... jealous ku... i'll probably run everyday if i'm on leave :)

Zainal Haji Ahmad said...

RF... that's the plan, to run everyday.....otherwise I will not be able to complete my mission...