It was hot this morning at the Stadium but somehow I can say it was the most comfortable outdoor run ever. I managed to cover 8K in about 41 minutes but only at the end of the run I discovered that my dear Nike+ipod gadget was not functioning. The time was perfectly recorded on the screen but the distance was not at all recorded. Something wrong with my beloved gadget. I will try calibrating it tomorrow.
One student asked me yesterday: "Why didn't you join other teachers for the relay run?". Here's my response "If I want to run, I would do it for fun. If I sign in for the relay, then other members in the team would expect the team to win...." That's basically what I said. I don't want the pressure, I just want the fun of participating. That's what usually lacking in school sports meet. Its always about winning. He said further: "But you love to run?"...... I love, love, love to run, yes. But I run for fun, for my health and fitness but not for competition.
Lately, I can't seems to find time for running. I would love to run as often as possible like I did during the last first term holiday. Time for running is no longer a luxury to me and time is always not on my side lately. As of today, I must set a goal to run at least three times a week. Yes I must do this.....
One student asked me yesterday: "Why didn't you join other teachers for the relay run?". Here's my response "If I want to run, I would do it for fun. If I sign in for the relay, then other members in the team would expect the team to win...." That's basically what I said. I don't want the pressure, I just want the fun of participating. That's what usually lacking in school sports meet. Its always about winning. He said further: "But you love to run?"...... I love, love, love to run, yes. But I run for fun, for my health and fitness but not for competition.Lately, I can't seems to find time for running. I would love to run as often as possible like I did during the last first term holiday. Time for running is no longer a luxury to me and time is always not on my side lately. As of today, I must set a goal to run at least three times a week. Yes I must do this.....


2 comments:
All the best Adidarwish... You can do it *smiles*
Thanks.... but my "motivator" is not behaving well right now....
Post a Comment