My JPMC gym membership had expired last week and until the first of May, I will have to run outdoor. Today my wife and I went to Padang Belapan near the Stadium. I can say running on a track is sooooooo boring because you will have to endure the same scenery for many laps. Many times during the run you have this urge to stop but thanks to my strong will power I managed to run longer despite the boredom. To make matter worse today, my Nike+ipod was not behaving as it should be. I could see my running time was clearly recorded on the screen but somehow the distance was not recorded. Throughout the run, the distance appeared on the screen was ZERO Kilometer. I don't know what's wrong with it and right now time is a precious "commodity" for me to waste worrying over this "misbehaving" gadget. I will work it out later.
By the way, today I managed to cover 25 laps (equivalent to 10K) in 54mins 32secs. Actually I wanted to stop twice: once at 15 laps mark and the other time was at 20 laps mark. But, like I said, my will power was so strong today that I managed to complete the run in 25 laps.
By the way, today I managed to cover 25 laps (equivalent to 10K) in 54mins 32secs. Actually I wanted to stop twice: once at 15 laps mark and the other time was at 20 laps mark. But, like I said, my will power was so strong today that I managed to complete the run in 25 laps.


6 comments:
I never run on the track for exactly that same reason i.e. boring scenery! hehe
Have you tried switching your nike sensor on the other foot? or are you sure the sensor is still there?? the last time that happenened to me was when I was running on the treadmill and rupanya the sensor had dislodged itself from my laces and was lying on the ground behind me! hehe
Ha ha ha.... yes its still there... haven't got the time to check it... may be the best place to check it is on the treadmill this Tuesday...
Well done. Agreed! I get bored easily running on the track. I really don't know how other people do it but my will power demolishes rather easily on the track. *smiles*
I told myself and my wife yesterday, that that will be my last run on a track.... unless if it is the only place left for me to run on... BTW thanks bro......
Great job pushing through the run!
Thanks Jason.....
Post a Comment