Went to the gym early and I was lucky coz' it was opened 20 minutes earlier than it should be. Went to the electronic weighing machine and hit the scale at 79kg. What?????????? *Insert expression of denial with traces of happiness*. Refused to believe it so I stepped down and reweighed myself again and the reading was still the same. Well, good for me! Months ago my target weight was 75kg. But now, I want 70kg. He he... very ambitious!
After weighing myself I started my workout with a 10 minutes walk at a speed of 6.3K/hr followed by a 5K run at a speed between 10.7K/hr to 13.5K/hr. The following chart summarises the run. Very happy with today's pace, 5mins 05secs per kilometer.
After weighing myself I started my workout with a 10 minutes walk at a speed of 6.3K/hr followed by a 5K run at a speed between 10.7K/hr to 13.5K/hr. The following chart summarises the run. Very happy with today's pace, 5mins 05secs per kilometer.
Met Mr SiRT. Nice to meet you just now. You look 5 years younger bro! Keep up the good work and have a nice workout.............


5 comments:
you sure do have lots of energy!
Yea... sometimes I surprise myself... the bad thing is that I can only do my workouts three or four times a week now... may be that's the reason of that extra energy....
BTW is Vietnam a family-friendly vacation destination? How's the rate there? Eating places?
Nice to see you too Bro. You too bro. At first I didnt recognise you. You look 5 years younger as well. Hehehehehe.
I'm still recovering from a cold and my throat hurts when I cough. Plus my temperature fluctuates. Any advice of how to rid this?
Not to boast but I have not been to the gym for a week. I only went yesterday.
I thought I gained weight since my absence from the gym. But after my work out I lost another kilo. This caught me by surprise but I am happy.
My membership expires soon so I will have to rely on outdoor running for a while. See you guys around.
adidarwish... Vietnam... day time it's ok, night time not really family-friendly. Also if going for shopping than this is not the place, unless you just want to see the country and know about the history.
Eating place there's couple of halal food restaurant as I stated in my blog.
Post a Comment