Renewed my JPMC gym membership on the first of May recently with my wife and only today we got the time to start. I did my workout with my "fully recovered" Nike+ipod. I started my workout with a walk on the treadmill for 10 minutes at a speed of 6.3K/hr. After the walk, I did my 5K run and at the end of the run I clocked a respectable time (according to my standard, of course) of 26mins 17secs. Throughout the run my speed range was between 10.4K/hr to 11.0K/hr. However, due to time constraint I could not post the chart for this run but I will do so in my future post.
After the run, I used the elliptical machine twice. The first was for 25mins using the "walk in the park course" at a resistance of 10. The second was for 20 minutes using the "steady climb course" at a resistance of 8. Butt-wrecking as usual.
My wife did her 5K run in around 39 minutes. Well done. Keep up the good work. Her colleague recently commented on her skin tone. Yes...... she's getting darker because of the outdoor runs. I said to her: "I rather have you dark-skinned than a FAT you........".
After the run, I used the elliptical machine twice. The first was for 25mins using the "walk in the park course" at a resistance of 10. The second was for 20 minutes using the "steady climb course" at a resistance of 8. Butt-wrecking as usual.
My wife did her 5K run in around 39 minutes. Well done. Keep up the good work. Her colleague recently commented on her skin tone. Yes...... she's getting darker because of the outdoor runs. I said to her: "I rather have you dark-skinned than a FAT you........".


0 comments:
Post a Comment