- I feel like killing my maid right now. So pissed. When I came back from school just now, my daughters were telling me that something was wrong with my Fujitsu notebook. Immediately, I went to the computer room and to my horror almost all of the keys were plucked off the notebook. No, my maid did not do that. It was done by my little 3 years old boy but the question now is where was she when this happened? To make matter worse she was trying to be defensive about this by saying "....kalau saya lambat, mungkin di buka kesemua nya...." Stupid .... stupid.... damn stupid. As if that would cool me down.
- Patiently, with "loads" of irritation and all sorts of curses that I could think of, I tried to fix back all the keys on the notebook. I was successful except for the letter "Z" key. It is totally broken. To make matter even worse, I could not log on because the computer simply wouldn't want to respond to my password. My son must have done something or could it be her trying to be smart. As of now, I am still trying to figure out how to log on and right now I am using my old super-turtle-slow I-Buddie notebook to access the internet....
- Tomorrow's Bulletin Headline: "..... A MAID WAS MURDERED BECAUSE..........."


6 comments:
erkkkkkkkk!! :S *shockhorror*
I dont know what I wouldve done if I was in your position...its a good thing not a lot of words have Z in it hehehe
unfortunately my name begins with "Z"..... he he.... well can't entirely blame the maid.... maids are meant to be dumb... he he he...
adidarwish... when you type, can you see the letters just make sure all the letters appear when you press the key...
not fun
RF.... everything resolved.... I replaced the broken key with another key which is not usually used... after loads of trial with the password problem... I managed to log on back...
Jason.... not fun indeed.... I was supposed to do my running yesterday ..... instead I wasted my day trying to resolve my computer problem....
Post a Comment