The plan was to run a very long run this morning - 15K. But I had to stop my run at 3K mark due to accumulation of Lactic acid in my calves muscles which eventually led to muscle cramp in both calves. The following chart screams:
After nursing my calves with the help of Tony, I continued my work out using the following new elliptical machine called TECHNOGYM. This new machine (installed yesterday, according to Tony) is unlike other elliptical machines. It helps users to slide side ways instead of moving forward and backward. It is one awesome machine and more challenging than the old elliptical machines. I used this machine for one hour, covering 35K. Yes 35K in one hour. I was myself skeptical about this. Did I really cover that far? Could there be an error? I will check next time.
After one hour on the elliptical machine, I felt that I still can do more exercise. So I tried running again and managed to cover 5K in 25 minutes 27 seconds with a good pace of 5 minutes 04 seconds per kilometer. The following chart screams:

0 comments:
Post a Comment