Friday, October 26, 2007

WAS I "SMOKING" HOT?

I think I was "smoking" hot early this morning when I managed to renew my personal best for 5K.
22 MINUTES 18 SECONDS
I wish I can show the running chart but as mentioned before, my nike+ipod did not function well in terms of uploading data from the gadget into the computer. I think it is about time for me to bring my gadget to the "clinic".
BTW, Murabiyyah and Reza, how are your gadgets doing? Do they serve you guys well? GRRRR!!!!

2 comments:

Murabiyyah said...

Well, remember there was a time earlier this year when my iPod attachment didnt work? I guess you should go check it out since its still udner warranty. Mine's doing OK for now.

BTW, laju juaaaaaa!!!!*mindboggling* :D

Zainal Haji Ahmad said...

I was surprise myself but it was a comfortable run.... but I am yet to check the calibration using the treadmill tomorrow... BTW HAPPY TEACHERS' DAY..... Happy indeed I am coz I am not amongst the lucky one selected to attend the function tomorrow....