Yesterday, I went to Fitness Zone to enroll myself as a member for 6 months. Yesterday was actually (luckily) the last day of a special promotion, so I was entitled to 90% off of the lifetime membership fee. So instead of paying the normal $500, I only have to pay $50.
To start with, I joined the group cycling class for a duration of full 2 hours. It was something new and fun. If I am committed enough to do the group cycling consistently for 5 times a week, I am sure I can burn all the EXCESS BAGGAGE that I recently gained during the recent festive season.
To start with, I joined the group cycling class for a duration of full 2 hours. It was something new and fun. If I am committed enough to do the group cycling consistently for 5 times a week, I am sure I can burn all the EXCESS BAGGAGE that I recently gained during the recent festive season.


0 comments:
Post a Comment