Saturday, November 3, 2007

QUICK SPRINT

I went to the gym at 5pm today. Since the cycling class starts at 5.30pm (in which I don't want to miss for the world), I allowed myself a quick 2K sprint and at the end of the sprint I managed to clock 7 minutes and 47 seconds. After the sprint I gave myself a rest to prepare myself for the cycling class. After the one hour session, I wanted to continue another hour but time was not on my side today but on the whole it was an awesome cardio exercise.
BTW, as of today I am lighter by 1kg.....

5 comments:

Reza Faizal said...

which fitness zone you go too....

Aunidayini Hisyamuddin said...

Qlap..... around 5pm to 7pm.... my focus right now is to do cardio.... need to burn all those hari raya fats....

Aunidayini Hisyamuddin said...

Lah.... salah tepakai my wife nick....never mind.... malas log out tadi

Reza Faizal said...

I want to try the cycling cardio also next time.... I already enroll in 1 year membership with Fitness Zone Qlap

Zainal Haji Ahmad said...

U should.... it is daily at 5.30pm... there are also a two hours session twice a week