I have been ill since last Saturday and as of today I am still sick. It is pneumonia people!. No more fever but my lungs are still producing excessive amount of mucus which causes my breathlessness. Despite this illness, I went to the gym and did an 8K run (with coughs an all) in around 48 minutes. Not a good time coz I used to do an 8K run in under 40 minutes few weeks ago. But I must be very THANKFUL to ALLAH for giving me the strength this morning to do my workout. Apart from the run, I also used the BODY TREC elliptical machine for 30 minutes at a lower resistance of 6.
I felt better after the workout though still breathless. Hopefully everything will be fine by this Sunday. I miss one good long run!!!
I felt better after the workout though still breathless. Hopefully everything will be fine by this Sunday. I miss one good long run!!!


3 comments:
Word of advice, get better first before working out again.
You need all the energy to get better and recuperate. The longer you rest, the sooner you can exercise. If you work out now, the longer you will get better.
Thanks for the advice Zul....
now we have a doctor blogger :) that's Dr Zul giving advise...
Post a Comment